Welcome to the first post in our series highlighting our amazing team members and shining some light on the contributions of every individual at Wildfire.
For this first Employee Spotlight, we're talking to Sarah Choung, one of our software engineers working on the back-end platform at Wildfire.
1. How long have you been with Wildfire?
- Help make sure that the backend side of our system which allows customers to get their cashback and rewards runs smoothly
- Do full stack work on our internal tools
- Annoy Dan Markham at every opportunity I can get
3. Where did you work before Wildfire, and what were you doing?
4. What are some things that you find different about Wildfire vs. past work experiences you’ve had?
5. What are 3 words you’d use to describe the culture at Wildfire?
6. What are your 2 most favorite things about working here?
- I learn something new every day
7. Do you have any pets? Who, and what, are they?
8. What do you like to do on weekends / your spare time?
9. What is your favorite place you’ve ever visited, and why?
10. What is one surprising thing about you that most people don’t know?
11. Where would you like to retire?
Thanks, Sarah! Stay tuned for future posts highlighting our team members.